Saturday, June 1, 2013






               There are many jobs that deal with computers and networking.  Pretty soon all the jobs you

can get are going to be computer related and thing that we use to do manually are going to be done by

computers.  To be successful today you need to know all about computers because they are

everywhere.


               I have known my friend for a long time and he has always been into computers.  Since

we have graduated from high school he has been in one job and I have been in a couple.  His job

his software development and system administration.  His dad owns the business and he was hired

by him it kinda fell into his lap but he loves it and is good at it.


                His job is to write software using a programming language called C#, I never knew there

were many computing languages I knew of one other called C++ so i asked him if they were the same

and he told me they were different and he prefers C#. 


                The companies that buy their software are mostly auto dealerships and loan institutions

and a lot of them are out of state.  They also provide tech support for their software.  My friend was

pretty busy at his job and life that i actually had to interview him by texting.

No comments:

Post a Comment